CRM : Learn Customer Relationship Management From Basic to Advance
Customer Relationship Management, also known as CRM, helps businesses successfully implement strategies, practices and technologies aimed at winning and retaining customers profitably. The objective of this business and management course is to equip you with a sound foundation of CRM concepts and best practices so you can implement CRM practices successfully for long-term profitability.
Businesses aim to win and keep customers. Their competitors also seek to do the same. Even the most successful firms, with excellent marketing programs for attracting customers, have trouble with customer retention.
In this course, you will learn how to shift from a short-term customer transaction based mode of operation to a long-term relationship mode and understand the benefits of having strong customer relations.
Reasons to Learn CRM
- Keeping in touch
- Listening to customers’ needs
- Creating personal relationships
- Offering what customers really want
- Providing attentive customer support
- Responding quickly to requests
- Keeping up with the customer needs
Why Diploma Courses?
The only online course website that offers LIVE and AFFORDABLE online courses from experts in the industry. The courses offered at Diploma Courses Online consist of 2 categories of courses. One that is hand picked software training and the other a bundle of courses offered under Diploma program.
The Diploma offered is from a very reputed institute in Delhi with more than 28 years of expertise in education of Multimedia & Graphics – Caba Innovatives Head Office based in South Delhi. Offers this online training on very affordable prices to encourage many into the industry due to the growing demand in the job markets.
Caba offers these reasonably priced courses as it offers this training type in a group of 5/7/10 for those who can afford One-To-One Training but are willing to establish their career in the field of Multimedia.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- CRM Databases
- Deepening Customer Relationship
- Handling Customer Complaints
- Understanding strategy for them
- Strategies For Customer Retention/Tools for CRM/PR
- Evaluating And Reviewing CRM Program
- Building Strong Relationships With Customers
- The Right Way To Manage Unprofitable Customers
- Support & Feedback